Re: [ZONE] expansion of zones!!

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 06/01/98

Hmmm.... Sounds like a major pain for the following reasons:
1) The code has places which depend on there being MAX 100 rooms in a zone.
This is very subtle and can screw things up just a bit.
2) are you really going to have that many zones with more than 200 rooms?  If
so, they really should be broken up anyway seeing that any zone that required it
to be empty of all PCs before resetting would almost never reset.
3) Unless you wish to be restricted to 32 zones you have to go through the code
and change ALL references to vnum and rnum from sh_int to long.  No small task
seeing how some compiliers won't report this in certain cases.

--Angus