Re: [Newbie][Utils] Patch for win95?

From: Jon Barrett (mixtli@SINFO.NET)
Date: 06/01/98

At 08:23 AM 6/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
>    Hi,     I downloaded Cygnus Util pack  beta19 (12 megs) and installed
>it. Nothing will work in there though. All I need  is a patch program, can
>be dos or win95, to use with patch  files.

A simple search for '+patch +win95 +gnu' will point you to several sites
with a patch program.  Here are some of the sites that I found source and
pre-compiled executables at:

http://wwwdelmod.water.ca.gov/docs/misc/misc.html
http://adam.lanz.com/bhawk1/disc1/program/misc/00_index.htm
http://oak.oakland.edu/simtel.net/win95/prog.html
http://ftp.vector.co.jp/common/win95/prog/tool/00_index.html
http://alpha1.hnett.no/privat/pckeam/sharew/prog.html

There is plenty more, but I think that should do the trick.  These pages
have many unix utils on them and some evan have a diff util for those
wishing to make patches.....

*>jB<*