Re: [CODE] Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 13 released

From: James Turner (turnerjh@XTN.NET)
Date: 06/01/98

George <greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG> writes:

> The 'big patch' is what I called it when Jeremy didn't want it advertised
> as bpl13.  It's currently out of date with respect to what is in bpl13 and
> I've removed it from the page.

Is there a list anywhere of the bugs repaired with bpl13 so that those
of us using bpl12 as a codebase can fix the ones that still exist?
Much of my codebase is different, but enough is the same for me to
worry.  Unfortunately, I have done a lot of restructuring, and
manually patching will be quite painful.

I could go through the patch itself, but I was hoping there is a text
file somewhere listing the bugs it fixes.  Is there such a beast?

--
James Turner               turnerjh@xtn.net
                           http://www.vuse.vanderbilt.edu/~turnerjh/