Re: [BPL13] [HELP]

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 06/02/98

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, Pat O'Laughlin wrote:

>Hey, I just downloaded beta patch level 13 and I compiled with MSVC++
>5.  I got 52 errors... mostly all alike.  I have never seen any errors
>like them and I dont understand quite what they mean.  I have an idea
>that I need to add something like: #define HAVE_BLAH_BLAH or something.
>Can someone help?

What errors? (cut&paste)  The HAVE_SYS_STAT_H is already in there and
nothing else has really changed in it. (Unless I typo'ed on CIRCLE_MSVC in
conf.h and sysdep.h)

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://patches.van.ml.org/          | stupidity is not thus handicapped.