Problem getting new struct to save

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@EDEN.COM)
Date: 06/02/98

I have added 5 new coin types to my code and had it working.
I originally placed extra varialbes right with the original
gold and bank gold.

I then made a separate struct called char_money that contained
all the variables for the players money.

struct char_money {
 long int copper;
};

I then placed this stucture everywhere I found the char_point_data
structure in structs.h

I nuked the player file, modified do_stat in act.wizard.c and do_set,
recompiled and mooted the mud. I can set the new coins types and etc..
but they will not save. I have combed through structs.h and cannot see
my mistake. Can someone help me out? I guess I could regress back to
my sloppier first method but this is irritating the hell out of me =)

Thanks for any help,
Chuck