3.0bpl13 and PRF_FLAGS

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 06/03/98

There seems to be a bit of a logic problem.  A lot of the places where there was
added a !IS_NPC(ch)
 (!IS_NPC(ch)&&PRF_FLAGGED(ch,PRF_AUTO_EXIT)) for example.

This is REALLY going to screw up the immorts that are running quests and
switching into mobs.  there almost needs to be a ch->desc added. that or enhance
the PRF_FLAGGED to return false on a mob with no desc and if there is a mob with
a desc, check the ->orig pointer.  I would HATE to give this to my questors.
--Angus - back to weeding out the fixes I haven't already made.