Re: [NEWBIE] [CODE] spell component discussion

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 06/05/98

To account for spell components, I added a struct component_list to
the mud, and added a required pointer to one for each spello() call.
Then I added null pointers to all the spello's. My component_list
structure is really just an array of up to 4 vnums of objects. The spell
casting code looks to see if there is a component_list for the spell and,
if so, makes sure the user has these components on them (about the
same place required mana is checked for) and, if all conditions are met,
the components are removed from the player.