[CYGNUS] A little problem

From: Chuck Reed (master@I-55.COM)
Date: 06/07/98

If any uses (or knows something about) CYGNUS, maybe you could help me with
this one.  I just installed it on my home machine and everything worked
fine.  However, it will not recognize executable commands.  I got
circle30bplxx, gunzipped it, untarred it, went to the /circle30bplxx
directory, typed ./configure and it said that it had no file or directory
named that!  Any Ideas as to why this could be happening?

Chuck