Massive bug report archive being processed

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 06/08/98

Ha, ha!  You thought that I just threw away or ignored all those bug
reports that have been piling up over the years, haven't you?  Silly
you!  No, no, it's important to me to get bugs fixed, even though I
haven't had all that much time to devote to Circle in the past year or
18 months.  While I haven't acted on many of the bug reports I have
been very carefully archiving all of them, and I just turned over the
entire archive to George.  He's doing a fantastic job of going through
the entire thing and dealing with each bug appropriately.

So the next few patchlevels should hopefully be out fairly soon, and
should have lots of good fixes.  Keep the reports coming!

-j