Re: [CODING] plan question

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 06/11/98

Hmm, April 1st was a while back, what do you mean by 'plan'?
--Angus

Subject:  [CODING] plan question
Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@POST.QUEENSU.CA at CSERVE
Date:    6/11/98 3:48 PM

okay, I managed to get the plan implemented, not hard to do actually, once
I found out what I was doing.  I followed the code for the description,
upped the buffers a bit,a nd basically created a plan.. One small t hing
though. It works, but if someone doesn't create the plan, the default plan
is a random bunch of ascii characters.. It looks kind of ugly, believe
me.  Is there a way to set the default description or plan?? thoughts
ideas on how to get rid of those little annoying ascii things??
btw, using circle30bpl12