Re: Interesting function in db.c <Pine.LNX.3.96.980611222444.3949B-100000@fenris>

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 06/11/98

What, it isn't obvious?  It's going to be really cool.  Soon.  :-)

It's supposed to be a system for loading/saving generic free-text strings,
e.g. to save poofins/poofouts, aliases, etc., and would be easily
extendable for other types of free text data.  It's supposed to be
similar to the E-spec system of mobs.