Re: purgeplay.c

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 06/12/98

I did this recently.  In purgeplay i just have it reassign the idnums from
scratch.  esp because the IMP will always be the first record read.  The affects
houses and mail.  I just got rid of the id num in these files and used name
strings.  Oh, boards use idnum too.  This change takes a LOT of work.
--Angus