Re: [EXP GAINS] Follow-up

From: Kyle Goodwin (vbmasta@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/12/98

thanks for the math lesson (as if programmers need it, actually theu
probably do after geting fried coding but anyways...) but I think having a
mud with 100 levels would get unwieldy using this type of math to derive
the equasion.  However this equasion does not have to be quadratic.  You
could have something like  totalexp = level * (level >= 3 ? (level/3) : 1)
* 2000 * classmodifier * racemodifier.  This would use a modifier to make
all the levels work right I think.  I havn't tried this though so I'm not
sure if it'll work.  Just my little input.

Kyle Goodwin