Re: [CODE][Dunno What the hell is wrong] SpecProc Crashing

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 06/12/98

hehe if I posted the rest of the code I'd get kicked off or flammed for
spamming the list :), its over 2000k lines (there is more than 1 specproc
to goes with the nuke), and there doesnt seem to be a segment fault, it
just crashes.

|Matt Roach - owner of OnyxMUD            | "I dont have bugs... just    |
|And Coder/Builder of Quaratine           | randomly created features!"  |
|matt@shiva.ml.org    quinn@mud.comsys.net|                              |
|quinn@match.org                          |                              |