[code] newbie question, kinda

From: Tom Whiting (xantha@MUD3.GATOR.NET)
Date: 06/13/98

Okies, I managed to find a small little problem in the mud (at least in
mine).  Any time someone uses an abbr, it crashes the mud, completely and
totally on bpl12. Is this just my mud?? have others  seen this as well,
and is there a patch for it?? I could have SWORE I saw one laying around
one of the archives, but I can't seem to find it or remember where.
Any help on this??

Xantha:
a freakish coder working days and nights on endless tasks on a mud.