Re: Stock Bug Report

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 06/13/98

> This will not go back to normal when it wears off either.  Since the
> modifier is now +116 and their strength is 0, they'll end up with -116
> strength which will once again go back to 0.  I don't think this will
work
> to get a higher strength though.

        Actually, an "unaffect" brings them back to their natural strength, as
does letting it wear off. So I was thinking, well, thats nice, but I would
just like to avoid the problem altogether. Changing it so strength is not
accumulative isn't really something I had in mind. I was thinking more like
adding an if case checking to see if strength was < 18/100 or something
like that. If it is, just fail the spell.

- Lord Kyu -