More On SpecProcs

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 06/13/98

Ok as you suggested Ive taken the liberity of going out and buying a C/C++
book, also Ive got a few questions, ok, now to give you what is sapposed
to happen.

Player enteers mutation chmaber, puts the objects in the box, closes it,
and the process begins.  After the process is finished it should set them
to PLR_MUTANT, and add 500hp, mv, and mana to their current MAXHIT, etc...

now this is what I have for what happens after, but it doesnt seem to
work, any ideas why?

                                SET_BIT(PLR_FLAGS(ch), PLR_MUTANT);
                                GET_MAX_MANA(ch) += 500
                                GET_MAX_HIT(ch) += 500
                                GET_MAX_MOVE(ch) += 500

|Matt Roach - owner of OnyxMUD            | "I dont have bugs... just    |
|And Coder/Builder of Quaratine           | randomly created features!"  |
|matt@shiva.ml.org    quinn@mud.comsys.net|                              |
|quinn@match.org                          |                              |