[CODE] Special Procedures

From: I Chose No Name (MUDaholic@AOL.COM)
Date: 06/15/98

I was looking to put in some spec progs into my MUD, but i'm not sure how to
do it.  I've looked around, and i havn't really seen anything on how to do it.
What i'm looking for is mostly just a prog that will activate when someone
enters/leaves the room, when a player dies, and when the mob dies...i think it
would make my mud much better to have these progs, but i'm not sure where to
start.  code would be great, but even some pointers would be greatly
appreciated.  thank in advance.