Re: Addin new places to wear eq

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/17/98

Yes,

Under /* WEAR_x - for eq list */
Arrange them in the order you want them to be viewed,

and under /* WEAR_x - for stat */

Then match the wear position under /* ITEM_WEAR_ (wear bitvector) */

All the rest should be left in order, the defines and such.. This part only
shows you
the order they are viewed as, when looked at or using eq command, etc..