Re: [ASCII PFILES] Help!

From: Ryan Guthrie--Sim (circle@DKMUD.DK)
Date: 06/18/98

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Alex wrote:

> > Also, what's the use of 128-bitvectors?
> The way bitvectors work is that you can only have 32 of them (up to
> 1 << 31) before blowing the limit on unsigned long integers.  That
> means 32 affections.  Most people seem to want more than that.

Recently i have been working with another way to use these without using
the 128 bitvector patch(since bpl13 doesn't patch easily with it(even
after i hand patch it)).  What is to prevent me from doing this:

#define PLR_XXXXXXX     (18)            /* .... */
vs
#define PLR_XXXXXXX     (1 << 18)       /* .... */

If i can do that, would be easier then my new way...