Re: [NEWBIE] more bitvectors

From: Jon Nielsen (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 06/18/98

Quinn ShadowStalker wrote:

> how do I add like 200 more bitvectors?  because that seems to be my
> problem.
That depends on your preference. If you wanted to add more PLR flags,
add another variable and add a PLR2_FLAGGED or some similar macro.
Make sure to start the second set (and third, ...) from the beginning.
It's going to be a mess to have 200, though. You could convert to
128-bits and see if that's enough.

I think I'm getting this right, I am just getting used to bits and
bitwise operations.

---
Jon Nielsen                     nikolai@montana.com