Re: [RELEASE] Wilderness/ASCII Mapping System

From: Kyle Goodwin (vbmasta@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/18/98

I have much respect for you because of my days on duris and basternae.  If
you have a problem with my license I feel that it is an informed opinion
and worth loking into rather than all these flames being thrown arround.  I
will rewrite my license.  Here is the new license.

Please put my name in the credits.  Thas it just one line in the credits I
think you can spare that and please email me if you use it so I can see how
it works with your mud.

Kyle Goodwin