Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Wilderness/ASCII Mapping System

From: Kyle Goodwin (vbmasta@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/19/98

Vrallis your addition to my code did absolutely NOTHING.  It didn't fix the
problems I was having and it didn't add anything new.  All it did was add
one lousy stucture insead of 2 global variables.  Really any idiot could do
that much.  And while we're on the subject I released this code for the
good of the community asked for one lousy credit in return and I'm tired of
being flamed.  For the address of my mud...It is comming up in a few weeks
over a dedicated T3 at an ISP.  I am gettiung a domain name and I have all
new immortals.  I would invite you to be an immortal but if you want to bug
me about this code then I don't think I want you contributing anything else
you can later try to take credit for.