Re: who -> html question

From: Will Shaw (romulan@DIALUP.DSTM.COM)
Date: 06/20/98

Why don't you just have circle output the who listing to a HTML file, and
run the sign util with that file as its input?  That way, people could
access the url http://your.machine.com:signport/ and get the up-to-date
who listing.  There doesn't need to be an http daemon running this way,
nor do you need to use ftp to upload the file.  Just add a link to
your.site.com:3333 (or whatever port sign is running on) and ppl can see
the wholist.

--
Will Shaw
shaww@carol.net