Re: [NEWBIE][Cygwin32-Compiling]

From: Jon Nielsen (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 06/21/98

John Young wrote:

> I get into the src directory and type ./configure and it says './configure:
> No such file or directory. If I type make, it says 'Recursive variable
> 'MAKE' references itself (eventually)' any suggestions on what I'm doing
> wrong?
Hehe.. You need to run the './configure' command from CircleMUD's parent
directory (right below the src directory). That is your problem if you are
using Win95, I think.

---
Jon Nielsen                     nikolai@montana.com
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to aquire wisdom,
one must observe."
 -Marilyn vos Savant