[Dumb Newbie] Dumb question, but read anyway

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 06/21/98

Ok, whenever I add in a thingy to show email in the stat command it ends
up looking like this
E-mail Address: quinn@mud.comsys.netMALE PC 'Quinn'  IDNum: [    1], In room [ 1
204]

here is the code and to the best of my knowledge it should switch the MALE
PC thingy to the next line should it not?  Well if anyone could help me
I'd greatly appreatiate it, thanks alot.

  if (!IS_NPC(k) && GET_LEVEL(ch) >= LVL_IMMORT) {
    strcpy(buf, "E-mail Address: ");
    strcat(buf, GET_EMAIL(k) ? GET_EMAIL(k) : "Anonymous");
    send_to_char(buf, ch);
  }

|Matt Roach - owner of OnyxMUD            | "I dont have bugs... just    |
|And Coder/Builder of Quaratine           | randomly created features!"  |
|matt@shiva.ml.org    quinn@mud.comsys.net|                              |
|quinn@match.org                          |                              |