Re: [CODE] Intresting Function

From: Jon Nielsen (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 06/22/98

Kevin wrote:

> >Hrm, try d->character instead of ch
> >
> >> interpreter.c:1526: `ch' undeclared (first use this function)
>
> How about the vict part of the code, I don't think I can do d->vict
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the purpose of the code, but what exactly is
this supposed to do? You could initialize a 'vict' (struct char_data) in
the function, but what is the purpose? And, no, there is no 'vict' mem-
ber of struct descriptor_data.

---
Jon Nielsen                     nikolai@montana.com
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to aquire wisdom,
one must observe."
 -Marilyn vos Savant