Re: 13a buf + strlen

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 06/22/98

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Joe DiLascio wrote:

>sprintf(buf, "%s ...", buf...);
>
>have been replaced with
>
>sprintf(buf + strlen(buf), "...", ...);
>
>... some, but not all. I was just wondering if the missed statements (mostly
>in the act.xxx.c files -- or at least that's as far as I've gotten :p) were
>intentionally overlooked or merely an oversight.

Oversight.  I hunted them down using grep for bpl13 so they were just
missed.  A more thorough search will have to be done for bpl14, but I got
most of them already.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://patches.van.ml.org/          | stupidity is not thus handicapped.