Re: DGscripts + Mobprogs

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 06/23/98

At 12:53 AM 6/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>        Hello all,
>
>  Is there any throw backs to using Dg triggers with Mobprogs other than
>the danger of them conflicted if by some reason one mob was using both?

When I began the DG Script porting project (Hrm, cool name... the DGSPP :)
I already had mobprogs in my mud, and left them there. For a while, I had
both mpbprogs and scripts in there, and prior to removing mobprogs I had an
overlap including mobs that had both, with no noticable problems. It should be
obvious (to me?) that you will pay a small speed penalty for it though. After
I decided scripts were stable enough for me to keep, I began converting all
my mobprogs to scripts, then removed the mobprog code.