[BPL13] logs for windows

From: Christina Orr (torr@MAIL.TQCI.NET)
Date: 06/23/98

Well I got the patch for bpl13 added in and compiled finally. :)  Now I have
a question.  When I boot up the mud the MS-Dos window that usually shows it
booting is
completely blank.  At first I thought that it wasn't booting the mud but it
is.  It is just writing all the info that is usually in that window directly
to the syslog file.  Is there a way I can make it log to both the syslog
and the MS-Dos window?  Also it seems to only want to let me look at the
syslog after I shut the mud down. Is that the way its supposed to work?

Tina