Compiling

From: I Chose No Name (MUDaholic@AOL.COM)
Date: 06/24/98

Okay, sorry to bother y'all again, but I accidentally deleted all my response
mails I got.  Okay, i'm not real sure what i'm supposed to do with the nmake
stuff...i went into MS-DOS and went to my src directory and typed nmake, and
it went Bad command or file name and so i'm not real sure what i was supposed
to do.  I think i remember hearing autoexec.bat or something, and a bunch of
stuff about the msvc++ directory and stuff, but i don't remember, so i'd
appreciate it a bunch if someone could tell me how to compile this :)