DG docs {was: Triggers and the ilk}

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 06/25/98

At 09:30 AM 6/25/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I have modified Eric's DG scripts docs and put them onto the page in the
>sig. below.  There a bit DreamScapes specific, but nothing has been taken
>out and only a bit added in ...
>Feel free to point your builders to the pages.

Once again I stress, if you are using my DG patch (and, to my knowlege, the
only other way to use DG scripts is to either start with a base of Eric's
complete
mud, or rip the C++ script stuff from there yourself; I've not heard of any
other
patches made public), then Eric's documentation will NOT be complete.

I've sent the HTML docs that more accurately represent my patch to three
people from the list that generously offered to host them. I'm sure once
the pages
are online, those three will individually announce that fact here.