Re: [Newbie] Strength & Cleric Restrict

From: Mystra (mystra@FRADVENTURES.COM)
Date: 06/25/98

I think a better way to stop this, is make it so platemail isnt all that
easy to take off, or have the game remember that the mage was jsut wearing
the platemail and give a message like (You are still in the process are
removing your armor) And it isnt skills like pick lock that will suffer
all that much from wearing armor, it would be skills like hide in shadows
(you cant rem and wear plate when you do that or you arent hiding
anymore), etc.  There are ways to get around smart players, just have to
make the code smarter :)

Mystra (fradventures.com 8888)