Re: Crashing

From: Warren Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 06/25/98

Please remember to look at the archives for bugs like this, but you need
to look at oedit_setup_existing() and see how it initializes the triggers
(something to the effect of OLC_TRIGGER_TYPE(d) = OBJ_TRIGGER).  Similar
lines need to be put in oedit_setup_new, redit_setup_new, and medit_setup
new but with the correct type.

Look at your code for more information.