Re: [OLC]

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 06/26/98

At 03:28 PM 6/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry!  I forgot to mention, I did redit save [zone#] after my changes,
>too.

When creating a new zone (zedit new <zone number> i think is
the syntax), the mud adds each of the world files to the appropriate
index file so the mud knows to load them next reboot. That is, if your
zone number is X, in the wld directory, the file "index" will contain
the line "X.wld"; in shp/index there will be "X.shp", etc.