Re: [Win95] Running

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 06/28/98

I assume you mean how do you make it so you can login to say:

baktor.dyn.ml.org 4000

and make it goto your mud no matter where you are?  It's pretty simple
actually if that's what you want.  http://www.ml.org will do a dynamic
dns entry for you for free, all you gotta do is set one up.  That way,
even if you change internet providers you can still get your ml.org addy
to work as it works with dynamic ips.  I suggest if you do go with
ml.org that you get the proggy dynamodns.  It makes the process even
more simple.

If you mean that you wish to compile the mud and make it on your
machine...then you need a compiler, but i don't think that's what your
asking.

baktor