Distribute Command`

From: The Mighty Mighty Bosstone (skaking@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 06/30/98

I need a command that would take everything in my inv. and teeport it to
the given room numbers
ex.  distribute 1 99999
(that would put everything in my inv in random rooms between room 1 and
99999)

I doubt any coder can code this but.. hey its worth a try.

 /   __)               Bosstone                  (__   \
 \__|  Founder And Head Implementor of RealityMUD   |__/
    |        telnet://realitymud.ml.org:4000        |