Re: Anyone using Borland C++ under Windows?

From: Mundi King (kingmundi@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 06/30/98

i looked into this back when working on the borland2.patch, and could
not come up with anything
as the logical choice of BCC and BCC32 does not work,

i did some more research this evening though and found what appears to
be an answer on this web page

http://pd.tuwien.ac.at/languages/perl/CPAN/modules/dbperl/perl5.004m2t2.patch

__BORLANDC__

i put this in bpl12 wherever i previously needed a
#ifdef BORLAND
or
#ifndef BORLAND

and it appears to work