Re: [Hostnames] [Win95] Repeat please

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 07/02/98

I posted about a free service from www.ml.org.  They will do dynamic IP
hosting for you, ie, link baktor.dyn.ml.org to whatever dynamic ip you
happen to have atm.  I use it for my win95 box and no matter what ip i'm
assigned, within minutes the hostname is updated and everybody is
updated on my new ip.  When you register with ml.org, i suggest then
going to www.rageman.com (or is it .org?) and getting his neat nifty
program called dynamoDNS.  it sits in the systray and watches for a
connection to the internet....and updates you ml.org account if so.

baktor