Question and request...

From: Kyle Smith (sailorstarfighter@JUNO.COM)
Date: 07/04/98

Dear All,

        I am looking for a multiclass patch that I can do manually. For
patch level 12, 13, or 14. I have yet to download pl 14, but I will do so
shortly. I can edit the code to do what I want it to, I just need the
code to do the multiclassing. Also, if someone has a Multiple Attacks per
round patch that works (The one on the circle FTP site didn't) Please
send that to me too. BUT PLEASE, don't attach it, just copy and paste.
but if you must attach the file, send it to another address of mine, Juno
really doesn't like file attachments. Send it to
<kcsral@mail.geocities.com> or <kcsral@hotmail.com> and please tell me
which one you sent it to...

Thanks,

Kyle Smith

My life is like AOL, I keep getting busy signals... - Anonymous