Re: [DG-Script] PL4 available

From: Jason Horn (jhorn@FUZZY.PI-INC.COM)
Date: 07/13/98

Sorry to spam the list.  I was able to get the mud to boot by changing...

  /* Exit if 0 records, unless this is shops */
  if (!rec_count) {
    if (mode == DB_BOOT_SHP)

to if (mode == DB_BOOT_SHP || DB_BOOT_TRG)

I was just anxious to use the code and didn't actually take the time to
search into the problem before mailing the list.

Sorry,

-j