Re: [CODE] Warmboot Patch

From: Cervo (chrisf@PTD.NET)
Date: 07/13/98

As the socket descriptor itself is an integer, writing down the actual
descriptor to a file, and not closing the socket, and writing down the
inet_addr, and maybe enough to know which character to reload, would
enable win95 to a hot reboot, but I really have never tried this, because
I have no reason to.  However, it's something new and cool, and ify, so if
anyone has any time and a win95 box(just say it's your friend's :P) then I
would be interested in the results, as I am sure are other people in the
list.

||      Great acts are made up of small deeds.   ||
||              -- Lao Tsu                       ||
||-----------------------------------------------||
||           Cervo the redoC retsaM              ||
||                chrisf@ptd.net                 ||
||            Molefudge.dyn.ml.org               ||
||    WEB PAGE:  http://home.ptd.net/~chrisf/    ||
||   If you cannot convince them, confuse them.  ||
||              -- Harry S. Truman               ||
                    \\\///
                      \/