Re: [Newbie] [CODE]

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 07/14/98

WAIT_STATE isn't doing it for you, or is it just that wait state and mobs is a
bit odd?  If it is WAIT & mobs, i would suggest you fix that code.  About
posting code.  The only code you have to post is the code you want our help
with.  If you don't want to post the offending code, don't ask for help.  Kinda
like calling tech support and telling them your computer won't work and not
telling them what you did recently to the machine.
--Angus