[CMRSRC Update] Zone Regeneration Events

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 07/14/98

Wow!  It's been a busy week for the CircleMUD Resources page!  Today, I
just added the Zone Regeneration code (well, the code and instructions on
how to patch it in) to the samples page of the DG Events section.  It
also has a link to the new online documentation, with mention of the
shutdown event.

Take a look at it, and if you like it, use it.

CircleMUD Resources Page
http://cmrsrc.gator.net/
(Yeah yeah, I'm awake and realize it's .net :P)

Coming Soon:
Room teleportation for DG Events (based off Silly MUD with added features)

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press