Re: [Code] [Stock bug?] write_to_ouput oops. :-)

From: John Woods (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 07/15/98

In a message dated 98-07-15 17:09:49 EDT, jelson@CIRCLEMUD.ORG writes:

<< This is confusing, I admit, because CREATE() is a macro and not a
 function.  The second argument to create is supposed to be a type so
 that the return value of malloc() can be typecast.  If CREATE() is
 failing it might indicate you're out of memory. >>

I thought bpl14 was supposed to be more efficient though. MUD worked fine
bpl13a, but now with bpl14 people can't create characters? Any way I can get
around this?

Thanx,
-Elrelet