Minor Bug.

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/16/98

        Apparently there's a minor bug with the enchant weapon spell, in
the current bpl (and possibly before).  The spell simply adds +1 or +2 to
hit and damage of the weapon (based on the level of the caster).  However,
since it is allowed to do this on weapons which are wielded, removing them
also removes this bonus.  It is then very simple to get negative to hit
and dam.

      I suppose if you were bored, you could do it 128+ times or so, and
loop the hit and dam back to a positive (and very high) number..+127/+127
ish?

        A fix is simple, unequiping, and re-equiping the weapon if it is
being held, otherwise, don't worry about this.

        This bug was discovered by Joe DiLascio, and a solution is posted
on the circlemud help list (message 155) by Y.T., so i'm not going to
write it up again.  I messed it up the first time anyway, and had to
re-write it :)

                                                                PjD