[Code]: Ascii Pfiles on BSD?

From: Henrik Stuart (hstuart@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 07/19/98

Hi all

After having spent countless hours putting ascii pfiles into my bpl14 on
my linux box I eagerly uploaded it to my bsd shell. Terror struck, as
they wouldn't load, because diskio.c have: struct has no member named
'_fileno', so I was wondering if any of you guys have ported ascii
pfiles to bsd, if you have please let me know because I'm not really in
the mood, nor have the time, to hang about bsd header files trying to
figure out how to do filereading/writing.
Thanks

-Henrik