[QUESTION] Object Timers and OLC

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 07/20/98

  Has anyone implemented Object timers? If so can you give me a some info
on how to go about it. Also, will Oasis automatically be able to use
timers (I know its in there) or will more code be needed for that?
  Also, Is there a version of dgscripts pl4 that is made for muds with
Oasis? The only one I saw was to include Oasis and DG scripts.
  I'll get all my questions out of the way. How much more effecient is it
to update zones through the dg event system then the way it does it now?
How easy it is to incorporate casting times into spells using events?

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_