OLC

From: I Chose No Name (MUDaholic@AOL.COM)
Date: 07/20/98

Okay, i'm on 3.0bpl11, and here's my prob: i make a zone and edit the rooms
and all, and when i reboot they aren't there.  I checked the lib directories,
and i see that the #.wld and .mob and all those are there for the zone, and
the file newindex or whatever it's called has the proper #.wld in it, but from
what I saw in the code, isn't newindex supposed to be renamed to index so that
on reboot all the zones load up? not quite sure...anyone else had this prob?
help :)