[QUESTION] Circle into a shell

From: Eduo (eduo@CIATEQ.MX)
Date: 07/24/98

Hiya!

I was wondering if the mud could be turned into a shell (like some BBS
are) or what would the easiest way to do it (like making a small
script/program that runs a telnet to the mud or something.

I asked because I wanted to give access to the mud in the normal port for
some users whose proxy only allows telnets to port 23.

Eduo